TRADITIONAL MEDICAL THERAPY
Last Updated: September 29, 2016
1. TMT SERVICE
TMT provides reviews and ratings on a variety of Service Providers based upon the actual first-hand experiences other users have had with these Service Providers and also provides You with the opportunity to provide Your own reviews and ratings on the Service Providers You use.
TMT offers one type of membership called a User Account in which You are able to access documents, download forms, rate and review Service Providers, and track Your health information and progress.
2. REGISTRATION INFORMATION
As a condition of Your use of the Service, You agree to: (a) provide TMT with true, accurate, current and complete information as prompted by the TMT’s registration forms, when registering for or using the Service; and (b) update and maintain the truthfulness, accuracy and completeness of such information.
3. MINIMUM AGE
You must be 18 years of age or older to use or register for Services.
4. USE VOID WHERE PROHIBITED
Membership in the Service is void where prohibited.
7. USE OF THE SITE AND SERVICES
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Prices for the various Services found on the Site are set by the individual Service provider, and are not set by Traditional Medical Therapy. When you make an appointment, book a therapy, or purchase a service through TMT, Your payment is collected and processed through the Service Provider of your choosing. Once a booking is confirmed, you will be charged the full amount for the service. You are responsible for reading the refund and cancellation policy, if any, of your chosen Service provider before booking any appointments.
8. ACCOUNT SECURITY
TMT will assign You a user ID and a password upon or before membership confirmation. Your user ID and password may only be used by You. You are solely responsible for maintaining and protecting the confidentiality of Your user ID and password, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under Your user ID and password.
9. LIMITED LICENSE TO WEBSITE
By agreeing to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, TMT grants You a limited license to access and use the reviews and ratings offered by the Service for Your personal purchase decisions. You acknowledge and agree that You will not access, reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, re-sell, visit or otherwise exploit for any commercial, educational, or any other non-personal purpose the reviews and ratings and any content, without the express written consent of TMT.
10. USER CONDUCT
- use the Sites and Services in any manner that violates any relevant law or that infringes, misappropriates or violates any third party’s rights, including, but not limited to, transmitting any Content that may infringe, misappropriate, or violate a third party’s rights of publicity, contractual rights, fiduciary rights or intellectual property rights;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy, modify, sell, re-sell or exploit any Content or the Sites and Services for any commercial, educational, or any other non-personal purpose or any for any purpose unrelated to your personal purchasing decisions, without the express written consent of TMT, which consent may be withheld by TMT in our sole discretion;
- post non-local or otherwise irrelevant Content, repeatedly post the same or similar Content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure, interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Sites and Services or any activities conducted on the Sites and Services;
- harass, threaten, intimidate, impersonate, or attempt to impersonate, any other person, falsify your contact or other information, misrepresent a relationship with any person or entity, including misrepresenting a relationship with TMT, or otherwise attempt to mislead others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of a review or feedback;
- knowingly provide or submit false or misleading information;
- use the Sites and Services if you are under the age of eighteen (18);
- take any action that would undermine the review and feedback process under the Sites and Services;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Sites and Services, other user accounts, or other computer systems or networks connected to the Sites and Services;
- use the Sites and Services in any way that could interfere with the rights of TMT or the rights of other users of the Sites and Services;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Sites and Services, or any other systems or networks connected to the Sites and Services or to any server used by TMT by hacking, password ‘mining’ or any other illegitimate or unauthorized means, including attempting to obtain password, account, or any other personal or private information from any other Sites and Services user;
- transmit or submit any transmission or other materials that are encrypted or that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, spiders, cancelbots or other computer programming routines that are likely or intended to damage, interfere with, disrupt, impair, disable or otherwise overburden the Sites and Services;
- access, download, monitor, or copy any information contained on our Sites and Services through artificial means (including but not limited to use any ‘deep-link’, ‘scraper’, ‘robot’, ‘spider’ or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent automatic or manual process, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Sites and Services or any content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any Content, materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Sites and Services; or
- probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Sites and Services or any network connected to the Sites and Services, nor breach the security or authentication measures on or of the Sites and Services or any network connected to the Sites and Services. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of the Sites and Services, or any other customer of TMT, including any TMT account not owned by you, to its source, or exploit the Sites and Services or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Sites and Services, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information other than your own information, except as expressly authorized by TMT and provided for by the Sites and Services.
11. TMT USER MEMBERSHIP
12. USER REGISTRATION INFORMATION
We may require that you create an account to use or access certain parts of the Sites and Services and use certain products and features. We may require that you provide login information such as a username and password to access and utilize your account. As a condition of your use of the Sites and Service, you agree to (a) provide TMT with true, accurate, current and complete information as prompted by the TMT registration forms, when registering for or using the Sites and Services and (b) update and maintain the truthfulness, accuracy and completeness of such information. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any password or other account information not generally available to others and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your username and password. While there are limited, legitimate reasons for creating multiple accounts, creating serial or overlapping accounts may result in account terminations. Please contact us if you have questions about managing multiple accounts at email@example.com
13. SUBMITTING CONTENT
As a condition of submitting any Content or other materials to the Sites or Services, you agree that:
- You grant to TMT a royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, nonexclusive, transferable, and sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, copy, adapt, modify, merge, distribute, publicly display, create derivative works from, and incorporate such Content into other works; grant to TMT all rights necessary to publish or refrain from publishing your name in connection with your Content; sub-license through multiple tiers the Content, and acknowledge that this license cannot be terminated by you once your Content is submitted to the Sites and Services.
- You grant to TMT all rights necessary to prohibit the subsequent aggregation, display, copying, duplication, reproduction, distribution, or exploitation of your Content by any other party.
- Your name and report information may be made available to the public and to the Service Providers on which you report.
- You are solely responsible for your reviews and feed-back.
- TMT may, at its sole discretion, choose to remove, not to remove, or to edit reviews and feed-back before publishing and once published.
- You will not submit any reviews that may be considered by TMT to be infringing, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, obscene, profane, hateful, offensive, harmful, vulgar, distasteful, defamatory, or otherwise violates any relevant law or right of any other party, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- All of your reviews and feed-back will either be based upon (i) your actual first-hand experiences with the Service Providers you are reviewing or (ii) as provided below, an individual and that individual’s actual first-hand experience with a health care or traditional therapist whereby you have the legal authority to disclose such health information and experience of such individual.
- All of your reviews and feedback of the Service Providers that you are publishing feed-back for will be accurate, honest, truthful, and complete in all respects.
- You do not work for, own any interest in or serve on the board of directors of, any of the Service Providers for which you submit reviews and feed-back.
- You are not in any way related (by blood, adoption or marriage, if the Service Provider is an individual) to any of the Service Providers for which you submit reviews or feed-back.
- You have not received any form of compensation to post reviews and feed-back.
- You will submit thorough and thoughtful reviews of the Service Providers you review (for example, submitting a review describing a service contractor as “He/She is awesome!” or, “It was nice.” without additional commentary is not a thorough and thoughtful review).
- You will not submit reviews that comment on other users or the reviews of other users.
- You will not submit reviews with hyperlinks, email addresses, websites, pictures, or marketing of any kind that may direct users outside of TMT Sites and Services (for example, posting a review describing a third party’s website as “xyzacupuncturist dot com slash make an appointment.” or “info at xyzacupuncturist dot com.” or any combination of letters or numbers designed to direct users away from TMT Sites and Services.
- The reviews and feed-back that you provide do not reflect the views of TMT, its officers, managers, owners, employees, agents, designee’s, Service Providers, or other users.
14. PUBLICATION AND DISTRIBUTION OF CONTENT
TMT cannot and does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, quality or appropriateness of any Content transmitted to or through the Sites and Services. You acknowledge that TMT simply acts as a passive conduit and an interactive computer service provider for the publication and distribution of user-generated material. You understand that all Services Providers posting on, transmitting through, or linked through the Service, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. You understand that TMT does not control, and is not responsible for User Content or Service Provider Content made available through the Sites and Services, and that by using the Sites and Services, you may be exposed to Content that is inaccurate, misleading, or offensive. You agree that you must evaluate and make your own judgment, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content or Sites and Services.
You agree that TMT may establish general practices, policies and limits, which may or may not be published, concerning the use of the Sites and Services, including without limitation, the time that reviews and feed-back will be retained, the maximum number of reviews and feed-back that may be posted from an account, the length of reviews and feed-back sent, and the maximum number of times and the maximum duration for which you may access the Sites and Services in a given period of time. You agree that TMT has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any Content or other materials maintained or transmitted by or through the Sites and Services. You agree that TMT has the right to change these general practices and limits at any time, in its sole discretion, with or without notice.
15. CONTENT LICENSE
Although TMT does not claim ownership of any of the reviews, ratings, communications, information, data, text or other materials You give us (collectively, the “Content”), by providing Content for the Website, You automatically grant, and You represent and warrant that You have the right to grant, to TMT an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, reproduce, adapt, modify and distribute such Content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such Content, and to grant and to authorize sub-licenses (through multiple tiers) of the foregoing. In addition, by providing TMT with Content, You automatically grant us all rights necessary to prohibit the subsequent aggregation, display, copying, duplication, reproduction or exploitation of the Content on our Website by any other party.
16. SERVICE PROVIDERS
TMT does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, data, advertising, products, goods or services available or unavailable from, or through, any third party or Service Provider. You agree that should you use or rely on such Content, data, advertisement, products, goods or services, available or unavailable from, or through any third party or Service Provider TMT is not responsible or liable, indirectly or directly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with such use or reliance. Your dealings with, or participation in promotions of any Service Provider and any other terms, conditions, representations or warranties associated with such dealings, are between you and such Service Provider and do not involve TMT. You should make whatever investigation or other resources that you deem necessary or appropriate before hiring or engaging Service Providers.
Third parties and Service Providers may link or otherwise direct Internet users to our Sites and Services for the purpose of utilizing one or more of the services we provide on behalf of others. Additionally, we may provide links or otherwise direct you to third party or Service Provider websites. TMT does not control or operate any such third party or Service Provider websites. Any information you provide to these third party or Service Provider websites while on these third party or Service Provider websites is subject to the respective policies of those third parties or Service Providers, and not TMT’s policies. It is your responsibility to review such third party or Service Provider policies, including any relevant privacy policies. You agree that TMT will not be responsible or liable for, and does not endorse any content, advertising, goods or services provided on or through these outside websites or for your use or inability to use such websites. TMT does not make any representations or warranties as to the security of any information (including, without limitation, credit card and other personal information) you might be requested to give to any third party or Service Provider sites. You use these third party or Service Provider websites at your own risk.
You agree that TMT is not responsible for the accessibility or unavailability of any Service Provider or for your interactions and dealings with them, waive the right to bring or assert any claim against TMT relating to any interactions or dealings with any Service Provider, and release TMT from any and all liability for or relating to any interactions or dealings with Service Providers.
Without limiting the foregoing, your correspondence or business dealings with, consumption of products or services of, or participation in promotions of, third parties or Service Providers found on or through the use of the Sites and Services, including payment for, or fulfillment of, related services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party. You agree that TMT shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such third parties or Service Providers on the TMT Sites and Services.
17. MEDICAL DISCLAIMER
The Sites and Services and its Content are for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment and use of the Sites and Services does not in any way form a patient/physician or therapist relationship. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the Sites and Services or Content.
If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. TMT does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Sites and Services. TMT is not a health or wellness provider and cannot recommend or refer you to any health or wellness Service Provider. Reliance on any information provided by TMT, its employees and others appearing on the Sites and Services at the invitation of TMT, or other visitors to the Sites and Services is solely at your own risk.
You should be aware that if you post any health-related information about yourself or anyone else on the Sites and Services, you do so at your own risk. If you post health information about services rendered to another individual, you represent that you have the legal authority to receive health information about that individual from that individual’s health care providers and that you have the legal authority to further disclose such health information. If you post health-related information, you will be placing it into the public domain, which may violate federal or state laws such as HIPAA and HITECH that protect the privacy of health information. You also acknowledge that the Service Provider about whom you submit Content may submit Content that contains your private or confidential health information in response to Content you submit. TMT is not liable for any such Content. TMT cannot be expected to keep your health information confidential if you post it to the Sites or Services or otherwise make it available to others, publicly or otherwise.
18. TERMINATION OF ACCESS
TMT may terminate your privilege to use or access the Sites and Services immediately and without notice for any reason whatsoever. Upon such termination, you must immediately cease accessing or using the Sites and Services and agree not access or make use of, or attempt to use, the Sites and Services. Furthermore, you acknowledge that TMT reserves the right to take action — technical, legal or otherwise — to block, nullify or deny your ability to access the Sites and Services. You understand that TMT may exercise this right in its sole discretion, and this right shall be in addition to and not in substitution for any other rights and remedies available to TMT.
19. TRADEMARKS AND COPYRIGHTS
TMT, and other Sites and Services graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are the trademarks or trade dress of TMT in the U.S. and/or other countries. These trademarks and trade dress may not be used, including as part of trademarks and/or as part of domain names, keyword advertisements, or email addresses, or in connection with any product or service in any manner that is likely to cause confusion.
You should assume all Content and material made available on the Sites and Services is protect by copyright law. Aside from user-submitted Content, all other materials and other information on the Sites and Services, including, but not limited to, all text, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio and video clips, downloads, data compilations and software are the exclusive property of TMT and/or its licensees and are protected by all United States and international copyright laws.
20. NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
TMT respects the intellectual property of others. It is our policy to respond expeditiously to legitimate claims of copyright and other intellectual property infringement. We will promptly process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws. Upon receipt of notices complying or substantially complying with the DMCA, we may act expeditiously to remove or disable access to any material claimed to be infringing or claimed to be the subject of infringing activity and may act expeditiously to remove or disable access to any reference or link to material or activity that is claimed to be infringing. We may terminate access for users of the Site and Service who have infringed on the privacy of others.
Notifying TMT of Copyright Infringement: To provide us with notice of an infringement, you must provide a written communication to the attention of “Site: DMCA Notification Dept.” at firstname.lastname@example.org that sets forth the information specified by the DMCA (http://www.copyright.gov/title17/92chap5.html#512). Please note that you agree to be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that an activity is infringing your copyright. We will need the following information from you:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a detailed description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located or found on the Sites and Services;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
Providing TMT with Counter-Notification: If we remove or disable access to Content in response to an infringement notice, we may make reasonable attempts to contact the owner or administrator of the affected content. If you material has been removed and you feel that your material does not constitute infringement, you may provide us with a counter notification by written communication to the attention of “DMCA Counter Notification Dept.” at email@example.com that sets forth all of the necessary information required by the DMCA (http://www.copyright.gov/title17/92chap5.html#512). Please note that you agree to be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that an activity is not infringing the copyrights of others. If you are uncertain whether an activity constitutes infringement, we recommended seeking advice of an attorney.
21. DELAYS AND ACCESSIBILITY
The Sites and Services may be subject to limitations, delays, failure, and other problems inherent in the use of the Internet and electronic communications. TMT is not responsible for any delays, failures or other damage resulting from such problems.
22. USER FEEDBACK
TMT appreciates hearing from you, as well as our other users, and welcomes your comments regarding our Sites and Services, and Service Providers. Please be advised, however, that our policy does not permit us to accept or consider creative ideas, suggestions, or materials other than those we have specifically requested. Although we do value your feedback on our Sites and Services, please be specific in your comments regarding our services and do not submit creative ideas, suggestions or materials. If, despite our request, you send us creative suggestions, ideas, drawings, concepts or other information (collectively, the “Submissions”), such Submissions will be the property of TMT. In addition, none of the Submissions will be subject to any obligations of confidentiality and TMT will not be liable for any future use or disclosure of such Submissions.
23. WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMERS
You acknowledge that TMT has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding: which users gain access to or use the Sites and Services; what effects the content on or in connection with the Sites and Services may have on you; how you may interpret or use the content on or in connection with the Sites and Services; or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the content on or in connection with the Sites and Services. You release TMT from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired content or information through the Sites and Services. The Sites and Services may contain, or direct you to sites containing, information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. TMT makes no representations concerning any content contained in or accessed through the Sites and Services, and TMT will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in or accessed through the Sites and Services. TMT makes no guarantee or warranty, express or implied, as to the reliability, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of that information and assumes no responsibility for any errors or omissions therein.
YOU ACCESS AND USE THE SITES AND SERVICES AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITES AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND AND ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT ARE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMED. NEITHER TMT NOR ITS AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR THIRD PARTY CONTENT OR SERVICE PROVIDERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS RESULTING FROM USE OR UNAVAILABILITY OF INFORMATION OR CONTENT ON OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITES AND SERVICES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY LOST PROFITS, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO DATA, OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, COMPENSATORY OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF THEY HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS DISCLAIMER IS APPLICABLE TO ANY DAMAGE OR INJURY RESULTING FROM NEGLIGENCE OR OMISSION OF TMT, COMPUTER VIRUS OR OTHER SIMILAR ITEM, TELECOMMUNICATIONS ERRORS, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, OR USE OF USER INFORMATION THROUGH THEFT OR ANY OTHER MEANS. WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR CRIMINAL, TORTUOUS, OR NEGLIGENT ACTIONS OR OMISSIONS OF THIRD PARTIES THAT AFFECT THE SITES AND SERVICES. IN NO EVENT WILL TMT OR ANY OF ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, ASSIGNS OR THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY TORTUOUS OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS. IN NO EVENT WILL TMT OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES OR ASSIGNS BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO EQUIPMENT, HARDWARE OR OTHER PROPERTY OF USER OR PERSONAL INJURY THAT ARISES IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF THE SITES AND SERVICES.
ANY MATERIAL ACCESSED, DOWNLOADED, OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITES AND SERVICES IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM TMT OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SITES AND/OR SERVICES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TERMS.
EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THE TERMS, TMT DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT (I) THE SITES AND/OR SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (II) THE SITES AND/OR SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (III) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITES AND/OR SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (IV) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (V) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED. YOU AGREE THAT FROM TIME TO TIME WE MAY REMOVE THE SERVICE FOR INDEFINITE PERIODS OF TIME, OR CANCEL THE SERVICE AT ANY TIME, WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THE ABOVE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES OR JURISDICTIONS, TMT’S LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
TMT SHALL USE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO PROTECT INFORMATION SUBMITTED BY YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES, BUT YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR SUBMISSION OF SUCH INFORMATION IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, AND TMT HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR LIABILITY RELATING TO SUCH INFORMATION IN ANY WAY.
TMT has no control over and no duty to take any action regarding: other users’ behavior; what effects Content may have on you; how you may interpret or use Content; or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to Content. You release TMT from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired Content through the Sites and Services. TMT makes no representations concerning any Content, including the accuracy thereof, contained in or accessed through the Sites and Services, and TMT will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in or accessed through the Sites and Services.
The Sites and Services may display links to other Internet sites or resources. Because TMT has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that TMT is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that TMT shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
25. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In some jurisdictions, limitations or exclusions of liability or damages are not permitted. In such jurisdictions, some of the foregoing limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
- If you use computer programming routines that are intended to aggregate records or reports from the Sites and Services or otherwise damage, interfere with, disrupt, impair, disable or otherwise overburden the Sites and Services, you agree to pay One Hundred Dollars ($100) for each report or record that is aggregated, disrupted, damaged or otherwise affected by you.
28. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
29. GOVERNING LAW
31. CONTACTING US
If you have any comments or questions regarding these Terms, or wish to report any violation of these Terms of Service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org We will address any issue to the best of our abilities.